Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

I have short, black, very wavy hair. Its dull in color - no shine at all. Its so messy. My hair looks frail and frizzy. It breaks a lot. Shampooing makes it soft, but its still not managable or shiny.



Can anyone recommend a good shampoo for my hair-type? I'd like it to look more healthy and shiny.



I've heard that the Herbal Essence (completely twisted???) shampoo works great. Can anyone comment?



Thanks.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

Aussie 3 minute miracles with Aussie Shampoo! For either dry/damaged or Frizzy! I hve spent years searching for product that would work for me and here it is! my hair is very wavy and very thick so finding a product was really hard, but i swear this one works wonders an even gave my hir shine! Which trust me, really is a miracle! To get your hair nicer you need to be thinking about a deep conditioner not a shampoo! And Aussie is the best company ever! Quite expensive but the bottles go a hell of a long way! I payes about 鎷?! Which is like what $8? So not that much really!



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

Pantene, their products never let me down



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

Try Mane %26amp; Tail. You can get it at Walmart sometimes, Sally Beauty, or farm supply stores in the horse care aisle. (Yes, it's horse shampoo and conditioner.) It works great for dry and damaged/frizzy hair.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

I use Pantene smooth and sleek, they also do one called repair and protect which might be good for you. I find it amazing and have used it for years and it makes my hair look so shiny. Its an option for you if you are on a budget as its a good price. They also do seperate sachets of intensive conditioner for 99p from Boots, i use one every 2 weeks and they are really good.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

Hi



Try this : www.how2preventdryhair.blogspot.com



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

try a detangler condition and some serum drops



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

Use a conditioner for dry/frizzy hair like one from Pantene and then put on a leave-on conditioner (triple moisture from Neutrogena is affordable) before you blow it dry and then apply Biosilk Silky hair once dried. Once a week do a hot oil from VO5 it works.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

I can definately suggest Paul Mitchell, Super Skinny. It will add shine as well as shrink the diameter of the hair so that it will appear much sleeker. There is another product you may want to try its called Round Trip by Paul Mitchell, it will reduce drying time by 30% as well as define your curls and it is also a leave in conditioner. You can use this product with any shampoo and conditioner. Hope this helps!!!



Metro detroit Hairstylist



Nay



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

MOP shampoo and conditioner are really good.... I swear by them. I call it my hair crack lol..... It can usually be found in salons or online....MOP stands for modern organic products....You can also use BIOSILK....It's really good



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

try loreals kerastase line. choose a shampoo for your hair type, then use their deep conditioner called oleo relax, and lastly, get their hair serum too. it may cost you some bucks but its worth it. you can purchase these in upscale salons or on ebay.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

herbal shampoos are good. try tee tree oil shampoo and conditioner.or a coconut base shampoo and conditioner.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

SUNSILK, PANTANE PRO, VO5, HEAD AND SHOULDERS



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

I'm blonde and curly. My hair can be very unruly and it shrinks up horribly. To date for shampoo I like Fructisse Length and Strength. It's very smoothing. Also use the same conditioner and then alternate the conditioner with Paul Mitchell's Detangler. You can actually get that stuff in a small bottle for less than $5.00. Goes fast but I really like that stuff.



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

I have the same exact hair. The shampoo I use to get the shiny, healthy look is Finesse shampoo and conditioner.



Don't forget to do a monthly maintenance on your hair. Shampoo can start to build up and leave your hair looking dull and damaged. Do a very heavy cleansing on it. I use Suave shampoo, no conditioner. That stuff gets out all the build-up. You just have to do a deep conditioning the next day to get the good oil back in.



Good luck!!



Shampoo for dry, frizzy, very wavy hair?

tresame its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security