Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. pl

i want SMOOTH HAIR



How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. plus its dry

Bangs are really in this spring, as long as you dont have 12 year old bangs. You need the longer, side-swept bang to look hot. Layers usually look better once they start growing out. Chances are, if you just cut your hair in the last 2 days, you will need to get used to it. Bobs are really cute, and feel sexy. Cutting it so short sounds dramatic, but I have done it a few times and I always loved it. (Ihave always had very long hair otherwise) If the bands are long, and your hair is short, you can have them razor the 2 together, so it looks more unified. If your hair is dry, try using Garnier Fructisse Sleek N Shine. I use it to sleek out my hair. It also leaves it shiny. Never leaves your hair oily looking. If you dont want the sleek look, there are other ones for different hair types. It comes in a little round bottle and is very cheap. Good luck.



How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. plus its dry

great invention called scissors



How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. plus its dry

did you try that frez ease? it really really works!! it will be smooth and managable...



How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. plus its dry

Try Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum. It smooths your hair and you will not have bad days.



How do i fix my hair,i had gotten layers and bangs- huge mistake because now i want my hair even. plus its dry

a good diet will make your hair healthy, which includes shine, silkiness, softness, strength, and manageability.



vitamin e is good for the hair



it is moisturizing



and vitamin a



is good for the scalp



and healthy hair growth



protein makes ur hair grow faster than anything else because



hair is basically made of protein



so



eat eggs.. and dairy products



yogurt, milk, soymilk, and tofu are great examples



citrus fruits are also good for the hair.. and seaweed has a lot of vitamin a. vitamin a can be found in leafy veggies and carrots, especially. it is important to drink enough water to keep ur hair hydrated. 8-10 glasses is suggested for healthy hair growth. also, iron plays an important role in maintaining and growing healthy hair. iron brings oxygen to the hair, allowing it to breathe like us basically



(not the same way obviously)



and so if u dont take enough iron.. ur hair will be starved of oxygen and lose its shine, luster, etc.



b vitamins are also great for the hair. salmon, coldwater fish, and sardines are great fish that contain many of the vitamins hair needs.



i hope this information helped you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security