Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help with my hair? erm, my hair is not exactly frizzy, but really really dry and maybe a little curl

And when I put those hair serums or whatever, it shines but it looks really fake and still dry at the same time. I've tried oils, products, washing my hair in cold water, everything, but it doesn't make a difference. And when I wake up it might as well be a ball of mess. By the way, I'm asian, and I used to have really straight hair and it was kinda smooth but then it suddenly became like this overnight. What can I do?



Help with my hair? erm, my hair is not exactly frizzy, but really really dry and maybe a little curly.?

Change your shampoo and conditioner to start. I had the same problem with it being frizzy. I was using biologe hydrating shampoo and conditioner but changed to pravana hydrating shampoo and conditioner. More expensive but worth the money. And it smells great! Since I started using this my hair is softer, more manageable, it grows much quicker and isn't frizzy. I also use their other products such as the paste; hydrating seal and shine spray and straightening creme. Everyone I know who uses it no matter what type of hair they have loves their products. They do have serums as well. for hair spray go with kenra brand it doesn't weigh your hair down; still leaves it soft and is great for humid climates as well.



After a few weeks my hair was fabulous and I have a hard time not touching it.



Its sulfate free and dont wash your hair everyday that will help if you are doing so.



Help with my hair? erm, my hair is not exactly frizzy, but really really dry and maybe a little curly.?

ok well heres what you do! take some baby oil rub it all over your hair leave it for a couple minutes i am a hair stylist at danshatoya salon in downtown hollywood n thats what is hot now! ok so after you put the baby oil in wash it very good then shampoo with n e shampoo blow dry it then take regular baby LOTION and rub it on your hair it will look perfect silky n soft with an edge to it good luck



Help with my hair? erm, my hair is not exactly frizzy, but really really dry and maybe a little curly.?

It all depends on what you are using daily on your hair. My suggestions are....



1) try using a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner(mastey or pureology are my favorites) make sure it is a hydrating or moisturizing one.



2) Don't wash your hair everyday, try every other day. washing every day can dry your hair out.



3) use a smoothing serum or straightening gel before blow drying for protection.



4)for extreme cases use a professional brand reconstructor a couple times a week.



5) last but not least trim your ends regularly.



good luck! If you have any more hair questions, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security