Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

apply anti frizz serum



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

use livon



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

use coconut oil and massage in to the end try and leave it overnight and 3 times a week then shampoo and condition as usual. Stay away from the hairdryer too



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

If hair is naturally curly, it is usually frizzy. The answer to this is to get a product like a "pomade" (try Wal-Mart). Pomades have a low level of hold and have some oil in them. After washing your hair, put some pomade in your hand and add a little water for easier spreading, and then very lightly finger it through your hair not touching your scalp so that you don't get a "greasy" look. Allow it to dry and then comb through it if you want, or leave it if the curls look good. If this seems too heavy, get a lighter one or a gel, but not a mousse. This can work on straight hair as well.



If your hair is permed, bleached or colored, it might look frizzy from chemical damage. You probably need a deep conditioning treatment (but do not use an oil-based one) with some heat. You can try a gel or pomade. Use conservatively because chemical damage causes hair to "grab" products.



You might have hair that is very coarse (which is different from thick). Coarse hair is generally dry and can be frizzy. I would recommend using a hot curling iron. If you like straight hair, use a giant one or a straightening one. Hair is like clothes. When it is ironed, it becomes smooth and shiny.



A



Try These Tricks



I have naturally curly hair that I like to wear straight, but I live in a humid environment that can make this a challenge. It can look frizzy after being outdoors for only a few seconds. Other than the obvious solution of purchasing products for this purpose, here are some tricks I have learned.



Always rinse with the coldest water you can stand after using a shampoo and conditioner for straight hair. The cold water "locks down" the hair cuticle and makes hair appear slicker, less frizzy.



Use a weekly home remedy "hair mask." My hair dresser told me about this one and I have been hooked ever since. Mix one egg to one part mayo and one part olive oil. Make a paste and apply to hair. Wrap hair in a towel and allow to work at least 30 minutes. Rinse out and shampoo and condition as usual. Hair will have a smooth, shiny appearance.



Blow dry methodically. This can take practice and time, but it is worth it. Use a big round brush that will allow you to smooth your hair as you dry. Always blow in a downward motion. Running the dryer over hair up and down causes the cuticle to frizz and split. Divide hair into sections with curler pins and dry one section at a time.



Cure Frizzies Everytime



After washing your hair, add a small amount of Natural Vegetable Glycerin to your mousse or gel. I add approximately a dime size amount of Glycerin to about a quarter size amount of gel in my hand. I wet my other hand with just a dab of water. Rub hands to mix the water, glycerin and gel. Run through hair and style as usual.



If you prefer to add your styling products to dry hair, simply mix the glycerin with a small amount of water to thin. Then run it through the dry strands. Cures my frizzies everytime.



Correct the pH of your Hair



My hair turned to frizz due to medication. It used to be shiny and straight. I spent about $50 trying different products until I came upon a natural and inexpensive solution. I keep a big plastic cup in the shower and fill it with about 1/2 cup of apple vinegar and 1/2 cup water. After I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, I use this as a final rinse. Make sure to close your eyes tight. Vinegar stings! Vinegar corrects the pH of your hair and actually smoothes the cuticle miraculously.



If I need further conditioning, I use that old fashioned Alberto VO5 in a tube. It costs about $2.75, but it lasts virtually forever. I rub it in my palms and run my hands over my hair. Your hair won't look greasy, either.



Maria in Tulsa



Cheap Products for Frizzy Hair



I've tried many high-priced hair products, trying to eliminate the frizz of my naturally curly hair. After much trial and error, I have found that the cheapest products work the best. If your hair is dry and frizzy, some of the things that have worked for me may work for you! Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner (88 cents) is great, as is a dab of All Ways Natural Castor Oil Conditioning Hair Dress ($2.49), to smooth down any frizz. These have worked better than all of the pricey products I have tried! My hairdresser even commented on the change when I went in for my next hair cut.



These products, along with some tips I picked up from the book "Curly Girl" by Lorraine Massey, have really helped my hair. If you're shampooing every day, stop. I shampoo once or twice a week at the most. I just rub my scalp to loosen any dirt or oil on my no-shampoo days and then use conditioner.



Depending on how dry your hair is, you may wish to leave some conditioner in by not fully rinsing it out in the shower. (I only do this on particularly dry days, since it's usually too much weight for my fine hair.) Avoid products with high amounts of drying ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. Finally, once you've finished putting gel, etc. into your wet hair, don't touch your hair while it's drying. Leave it alone as much as possible. Let it air dry if you have time, and this will cut down on the frizz.



Turn Frizz to Curl and Be Happy



Having tried everything over many years to tame my frizz, the best and most economical products are Suave brand "coconut" flavor shampoo and conditioner. The trick is not to wash out all the conditioner. Leave some in your hair when you rinse. You will smell delicious and your frizz will be curly and you will be happy!



Eileen



Keep the Frizzies at Bay



Frizzy hair will not only "frazzle" you, but make you look "frazzled" as well. There are some tips to follow on a regular basis, as well as an inexpensive way to keep the "frizzies" at bay.



Do not use a hair brush. Using a hair brush on thick hair and "frizzy" prone hair will cause split ends. Instead, use a hair pick when your hair is wet, then finger comb when your hair is dry. In the morning when you wake up, if you have "bed" hair, spritz your hair with water and finger comb it into place.



Do not rub your hair with a towel when wet. Instead, let your hair set in a towel for 10 minutes, then take the towel off.



Air dry your hair instead of using a blow dryer or hair dryer (the kind with bonnets attached to a hose). This will also cut down on split ends. Using a curling iron or hot rollers is acceptable, but this can also damage your hair if not done properly.



I have very thick hair that I inherited from both grandmothers. It is naturally wavy and two inches past my shoulders. Since I myself can have the "frizzies," I choose to use a deep conditioner on the weekends, and throughout the week, I use a shampoo plus conditioner. After each hair cleaning, I use a hair pick. Then I "wipe" hair gel onto the top of my wet hair and gently rub it on the back of my hair near the ends. I then let it air dry and then finger comb it for softer waves and/or curls. Wal-Mart sells hair gel called L.A. Looks in a big pump for approximately $2, which lasts me two months. I choose to get a level 9 hair gel for super hold because my hair is so thick. You may only need a lower level if your hair is not that thick. The shampoo and conditioner I use is the Suave "smoothing" kind and I also get that at Wal-Mart for around $1.50 or less.



I used to deep condition my hair using "real" mayonnaise. I would hair pick the mayonnaise into my hair, put a hot towel on it, and wrap plastic wrap around that (olive oil will work too). I would let it set for 15 to 20 minutes. The hot towel wrapped in plastic wrap helps the oils to penetrate your hair. But I decided that I didn't like the smell so I switched to Pantene deep conditioner. A bottle will last me two months since I only deep condition on the weekends. I have to let it set in my hair for five minutes (instead of three like it says on the bottle) before rinsing it out.



This Simple Solution Works



I manage my own and my daughter's frizzy hair with nothing more than a spray bottle filled with a mixture of water and hair conditioner. I spray it on and comb through. The conditioner helps me avoid tangles and keeps the frizzies controlled as well! The balance of water to conditioner is personal choice.



Use Shea Butter



This subject just came up at my soap making group. They suggested using shea butter. It can be purchased from a soap supply place, but you might be able to find someone who would share a little. It only takes a little bit. Rub it between your fingers and through your hair. Your hair will not look greasy; it will just be smooth and shiny.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

i belive on ayurvedic medicines so i like to tell u that Eggs r good for ur hairs .bcos egg contains sulfur which is too helpful for hairs . you try it %26amp; tell me.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Use anti frizzy products there are shampoos, conditioners and seram. I suggest sunsilk Try not to blow dry it but let it dry naturally. Blow drying makes it more frizzy because of the intense amount of heat you are applying.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Have you ever seen a product called cholesterol? it's usually in the hair aisle at walmart, maybe near the ethnic hair products. It is wonderful at calming hair down. Or you could try an intense conditioner that you leave on for 10 minutes or so with a hot towel, that works great too.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

i use antifriz in my hair b4 and after showers



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Dear ???



Parachute Coconut Oil is best for the hair. Massage a lot of coconut oil into your scalp and wait for at least 2 hours before you wash your hair. Don't use harsh soap or shampoo. Do it for 3 -4 times in a month and enjoy the 'Wow's.



M S Batra



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

their is product 4 that sunsilk anti-frizz their is other produce you could try too.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Use warm coconut oil mixed with honey and apply it on ur hair and scalp before one-n-half hour of bath and then shampoo ur hair..Gradually ur hair will get smoother..Honey is a good moisturiser for both hair and skin..put a habit of applying oil before shampooing ur hair.....as i have heard oils are good food for the hairs than conditioners.



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

there are some over the counter anti-frizz shampoos..try searching at the grocery..but not all may suit you..different shampoos for different hair types..ask help at you favorite salon..they may have some good hair remedies..



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Try egg white or olive oil. Works for my sister's frizzy hair! Hope it helps!



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

use livon....try putting egg and mayonnaise....it really makes ur hair soft and shiny....n if hair is really curly then do permanent straighting...don't use iron plates as they will make ur hair unhealthy



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

well after reading ur question i think u dont oil ur hair.before shampoing make sure that u oil ur hair before one night i think that will help u to remove ur dryness



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

if your hair is completely out of control then don;t go to the parlour, they'll just put many chemicals that'll make your hair more dry, (of course at first it's nice, don't u notice that they straight ur hair with the blower after each treatment! that'll coz more frizziness after while) I suggest you to use coconut(pure ones) egg's and mayonnaise isn't good according to 'allure' it will make the scalp dry while the strand yucky shiny! so coconut is the best treatment, every week, and don't always use shampoo, use it every other day.. then stay away from to much chemicals..-_-



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

Add some milk, water and 1-2egg yolks in henna. This mixture will not dry your hair and will make it soft and manageable. Apply it monthly.



An egg yolk will help condition and add shine to the dry hair.



The addition of 2 to 4 tablespoons (30-60 ml) of olive oil conditions and moisturizes hair. This is particularly good for dry, brittle hair



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

you could use 'denise McAdams' shampoo... i have crazy hair, but that stuff helps so much! or if you wanna be good to the environment and animals you could use 'Nicky Clarke- hairomatherapy' it hasnt been tested on animals and it's in an aluminium bottle so it can be recycled! that stuff is also great!



i put the shampoo on my hair (obviously while its wet) and brush it through, that tends to get rid of the knots. i was advised to only brush my hair when i wash it, now i have crazy curls! yeah, anyway, then i wash the shampoo out and wrap a towel around my head to let it dry. i dont use a hair dryer because it actually takes away the moisture in your hair and makes things worse! then i take the towel off my head and don't do anything else to it! it's kinda simple really...



hope i've been helpful! phants x x x



My hair is extremely dry and frizzy...what should i do to remove the frizziness ?

TO HAVE THICK FAST HAIR, STRONG FROM THE ROOTS, use "Segals" Brand 'Damaged/Dry Hair Shampoo' and 'Damaged/Dry Hair Conditioner'. For strong and healthy re-growth of hair from roots with a better texture and to arrest premature Hair Fall use "Segals" brand 'Hair Root Formula' and 'Advanced Hair Root Supplement'.



Revolutionary professional products based on rare (NATURAL) botanical extracts - Saw Palmetto, Biotin, Inositol, Rosemary, Fo-Ti, Kelp, Nettle and Silica. 100% safe. Clinically proven and backed by research. Assured results. 100% money-back guarantee in US and Canada. Imported in India from Canada. No other product works better-everything else is commercial. Don't use any shampoos containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocoamide, Propylene Glycol.



The faster way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made; that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth



More details - write to stuff_n_style_helpdesk@yahoo.co.in or contact (0)984-06-07-088.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security