Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

i want it to look healthier and moisturized



and what leave-in conditioner would be good?



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

I would say start with a hot oil treatment. Then Buy a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and a leave-in contioner would probably help too, you're right.



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

use a pantene that matches your hairs texture and color



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

No...leave in conditioner makes it more dry! Ask everybody what shampoo and conditioner u should use to moisturize



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

You can also use a shine laminator. They help to make your hair shiny without weighing it down too much.



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

yes a leave in conditoner woulkd be good. what you should do is buy a garnier fructis 3 min deep clean conditioner at the store. and it really works then after that. there this serium they have in garnier nutris it makes your hair lo0k shiuny and realli good.



My hair looks really dry when it's dry. would a leave-in conditioner be good?

i have dry hair and garnier is good, it keeps it moisturized if you use the whole line of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security