Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

for some cheap ideas try this (they dont all sound good smelling ;-) )



cover your hair in mayonaise and let it sit for 10 mins, rinse,



same with olive oil and egg yolks or natural yoghurt



either that or there are many products available in shops such as deep heat treating kits and intensive moisturisers. Use a shampoo for dry hair.



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

Get leave-in conditioner! It is pretty cheap, found in Heath/beauty sections of super markets. I think Garnier Fructise makes a pretty good one, plus it smells really good.



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

buy a deep conditioning treatment at any place they sell hair products. if its REALLY bad and you dont mind paying the money, go to a salon for a deep reparitive conditioning treatment. I dont know how much they cost in other areas, but at the salon i used to work at, the treatment was only $10.



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

There are plenty of moisturizing conditioners out there. Personally, when my hair is dry I use the 3- Minute Treatment conditioner. Afterward my hair is silky smooth.



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

definetly try head and shoulders shampoo! it helped for me



be sure to blow dry your hair after a shower also and when you wake up in the morning spritz your hair lightly with water s



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

I have natural hair, and this is what I use...



Mix in a plastic bowl...



1/4 cup Olive Oil



2 squeezes of your fave conditioner



1 packet of cholesterol hot oil treatment...



(all of these things you can find in Wal-Mart)



also, any plain Astringent ( the off brand is OK too)



Mix (olive oil, conditioner, hot oil) and put them in your hair, put a lot on the ends, where most of the damage is...



Put on a shower cap



Leave it in for 1-2 hours (sit under a heated dryer if you have one)....



After the time has passed, dab astringent onto your scalp (just a tad, to refresh your scalp)



Then rinse it out...



This treatment is the best I've used...



You should use it once a week....



Good Luck!



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

In the $9 - $20 range, I can recommend...



Paul Mitchell Leave-In Conditioner



Tigi: Dumb Blonde



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

My hair used to be UNBELIEVABLY dry because I have died it sooo much! ...I do something that my stylist told me to do and it works amazingly!!... Get a good conditioner (not leave in) - preferably one used at a salon, like Tressemme (can find at grocery store). When your done shampooing your hair (which dont do everyday because that dries it out as well)... add conditioner, leave it in for 5 mins and rinse it out.



When your done, squeeze your hair to get water out, and add a pea size amount of conditioner to your hair. Towel dry and leave in for the night. WHen you wake up your hair should be MUCH better! Mine sure is!



My hair is dry what to do? ..do you know a good treatment ...?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Home remedy for dry damaged hair.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/home-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security