Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have really curly hair and dry at the same time what homeopathic remedies do you recommend I use?

I have curly dry hair as well. It stays tamed, soft and hydrated because I take care of it well and give it the right products.



First tip to get hydrated healthy hair is to condition! After you shampoo make sure you aways condition. Herbal Essence has a great conditioner for Curly hair. Just don't use Pantene Pro-V because it causes oily build-up in hair.



Also, once you get out of the shower, or after you wash your hair, comb it out and then run some mousse or gel through it. Scrunch it with a towel, and blow dry it upside down. It will make curls Gorgeous and helthy!



Some great products to put in your hair is L'OREAL Studio Tightly wound. Then scrunch and dry like I said.



Good Luck!



I have really curly hair and dry at the same time what homeopathic remedies do you recommend I use?

I don't recommend you use homeopathic remedies at all. I also have very dry curly hair and have spent a lot time and money looking for something to give me nice curly hair. I recommend you try hair products for black people, Like hair polish, products that have natural oils in them. They are much cheaper than most salon or homeopathic remedies and you have a big head of curly hair you end up using a lot of product at a time. Also if your hair is really dry you do not have to wash your hair that much, and the more you wash it no matter how great your shampoo is it will dry out your hair. Try only washing it 2-3 times a week.



I have really curly hair and dry at the same time what homeopathic remedies do you recommend I use?

The hair conditioners and moisturizers are differently suitable for different kind of hair...so chose one which doesnt make ur hair fall...i'll tell ya wat to do...believe me..it really works!!!....if ya wash ur hair every day...or whenever u wash them, oil them one hr (or , if u can) b4 washing them n u'll find a noticable change in the quality of ur hair within 15 days!!! :)...GUD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security