Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

Hair



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

I use paul mitchell super skinny serum. But only use a little bit, a little goes a long way with this stuff. Its great as a heat protectant too.



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

Milk Balm by Garnier Fructose for the frizzes



For dry hair you need to deep condition it after every shampooing until it gets to where you want it to



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

put the sleek and shine conditioner from garner frutis it works so good and ur hair will look amazing promise!



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

I'll put the link below, works great



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

I have very frizzy hair - Aussie 3 minute miracle is great for it I find (and it smells really nice too).. a deep conditioner once or twice a week is essential for frizzy hair. I wash my hair and put the conditioner in while i have a shower before I wash it out - the steam is really good for getting the conditioner to sink deeply into your hair while you're in the shower or bath.



A serum I've discovered recently that I think is good is Tresemme no frizz serum - its really good its like liquid so you only have to use it a tiny bit so it lasts for ages.



Any ideas what to put on dry hair? to keep frizzys out to?

How to depoof Poofy hair %26amp; how to style Poofy hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security