Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

My hair is straight but sometimes the ends of my hair tend to be slightly wavy and frizzy. I always have to blowdry the frizzy parts ( which are usually the ends of my hair ) a lot of times to make it look straight like the rest of my hair. I am currently using Pantene ( the one to make your hair sleek and shine) but no results



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

I've always had that problem. I recently came across a method that a new hair stylist told me and it works great! The secret is: conditioner. I mean alot of conditioner. First of she said to never use shampoo on the ends of your hair just on your scalp. Shampoo is for the scalp and conditioner is for the ends. While in the shower use a conditioner on the "loose" part of your hair, just not the scalp. Then when you get out of the shower use a leave in conditioner. Once a week put alot of conditoner in your hair and leave it in for 20 minute then rinse it out. This has worked really well for me. My hair is silky and shiny.



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

for dry hair, I like to use cholesterol - it comes in a jar and you can usually find it at walmart. just put it on your hair for a few minutes or for longer for really deep conditioning. it always makes my hair soft and smooth.



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

John Frieda ''frizz ease''. Try not to blow dry your hair, it wears it out faster. Hope that helps ya.



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

Frizzy ends usually means split ends. You may need a trim if it has been more than four weeks. Most women don't realize that hair ends begin to wear pretty quickly, especially with daily styling. The double-whammy; the more you heat-smooth them, the more you increase the problem.



The best conditioner I have found for dry ends- olive oil. Scrunch a handful into the ends ten minutes before you shampoo and let it soak in a bit, then shampoo as usual.



Good Luck



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

that's very common %26amp; it only means u need to get ur endz clipped. u have to or it will cause ur hair to break off.



Dry, frizzy, crispy hair any solutions that WORKED for you?

I am a stylist, and I will share with you my secret product that most stylists will not tell you about because it keeps you coming back to the salon. This products works really good and really fast for several of my clients, so I believe it will work great for you. I use this product especially for all my clients who have frizzy ends that won閳ユ獩 lie down, but who still want bouncy, light, and silky hair.



The product is called GodHead Strawberry Pudding Silky Smooth Hydrating Conditioner. The conditioner works particularly well because its main ingredient is aloe vera, which hydrates the hair strand and smoothes it without leaving it greasy and weighed down. You can buy it online at www.discoverb4a.com.



The conditioner is all-natural and contains lots of yummy ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Citrus fruits, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, Rosemary, and Sage閳ヮ泧nd lots of other natural hair smoothing and hydrating ingredients. It smells fabulous too.



Also, if you do not buy this product, try to stay away for unnatural shampoos and conditioner. They actually contain harsh detergents and ingredients that dry the hair after usage, although at first your hair feels great. This may be a cause of frizziness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security