Thursday, June 17, 2010

Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my w

any good leave in conditioners or deep conditioners? anything!!! any websites? anything!!! HELP!!!!!!!



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

Try Creme of Nature. It works reeeeally good at moisterizing. The Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle is like really a miracle too! (its a deep conditioner). I would recommend The Aussie Moist collection to you though. I have some natural wave in my hair and to enhance them ever night I put a leave in conditioner and a mousse. I REALLY love the aussie Leave in plus mousse. It wont make curls crunchy but it holds them perfectly. So continuting I put the mouse in and put my hair in atleast eight braids. 4 on top, 4 on bottom. And to keep the frizzies away, I put a scarf on my head. The when I wake up I put like a quarter sized amout on frizz creme in my hair.



Works every time!



http://aussie.com/us/collections/



(the mousse is under catch the wave and the moist collection is well (obivously) top left.



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

After a shower, apply either "LIVON" or "MRS. MARINO" on your hair, keep it for 2 mins. and then rinse off. Both of these are very good conditioners, and will definitely solve your problem.



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

garnier fructis leave in conditioner is great or sunslik for dry hair shampoo



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

Always make sure to use a conditioner and never just shampoo. Also if your hair is that dry maybe your washing it too often. Dry hair can be washed ever 2 or even 3 days because washing it too much is removing all the natural oils. Using a deep conditioner once a week or a hot oil treatment can help. You could even try using a leave in conditioner as well as your normal conditioner. Hope that helps.



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

have you tried any "ethnic" products? usually in the drugstore there is a small section of products aimed at women of color. Most of the products are really made for a kinkyier type of hair but the conditioners are usually very good for anyone with hair dryness.



The best ones seem to come in 8-10 oz jars, it is light colored and creamy. YOu can use this maybe 1-2 a month.



You want to put a good amount all over from root to tip. and put a shower cap (although a heating cap is better because it holds the heat rising from your scalp and activitates the deep conditioner, you can find these in beauty supply stores)



Leave it in for 25-55 minutes then wash out with warm water.



Also, look online for some homeade conditioners (that dont contain citris fruit)



Im sick of my hair being dry! its wavy and i hate how its so dry. i also want to define/enhance my waves.?

try www.ulta.com they sell professional products and have good sales. They have everything there. But for sure use professional products on your hair, the cheaper stuff is good cause its cheap but will cause build up and probably make your hair worst. I have curly hair and I use shampoos from there and my hair is controlled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security