Thursday, June 17, 2010

I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look int

can anyone pls pls pls suggest me a good thing to make my hair silky and smooth....??? pls... im a teenage gal i love to keep my hair loose but i can't, pls do help....



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hot oil head massages / Protein treatment



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

aveda damage therapy reconstructing treatment 2x a week. it will change your life



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

dove extra moisturizer! it really helps. also you can get some stay in conditioner that you can buy at the grocery store and in the morning you put some in you hands and the rub it through your hair it will really help:) also if you straighten your hair use the spray in conditioner before you straighten it too keep it from getting burnt or dried out.



i hope this helps:)



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

Make sure that you get a good trim of the dry, frizzy ends every 4 to 6 weeks. You also sound like you need a good deep conditioning treatment. Try Nexxus Humectress or Paul Mitchell Super Charge Moisturizer. Both can be purchased in a drug store. Put them on and cover your hair in a plastic bag and then wrap in a towel and let it sit for 20 minutes to a half hour. You may want to do this 2 or 3 times a week until your hair starts to feel better and then once a week after that.



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

infusium 23 hair treatment.



I had real problem with my dry hair. it's so dry and lifeless... feel so irrated wen i look into...?

Use Paul Mitchell products for moisture-



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



Then take Granier Frictis Sleek and Shine Smoothing Milk, or something like that. http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr...



After that take Got2B Tipsy.. and spray it all over.



then wait for it to dry [let it air dry]



When it completly dry.. style it. If you use a straightener or curling iron make sure to use Got2B protectant spray, or any protecting spray]



Take John Fredia [Frizz-Ease] Shine Spray.



The viola! your done!



[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security