Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have dry, very course hair. Without gel (which I'm trying to avoid) it looks like a fro. Sugg

i suggest that you start with vitamin e pills. plus start wearing your hair in a curly style so you can put moisurizer in and not have it look dry and course if it was straight. i used to get straight perms but iwear it curly and grew hair down to my shoulders and i might go back to straight perms. also buy shampoos that are specifically for dry/damaged hair and use a conditioner for dry damaged hair of course or better yet leave in conditioner as a moisturizer. ttry to avoid products with mineral oil and petrolaum because they don't let moisture get in. i reccomend garnier fructis leave in conditioner. if you need more advice mail me becuase i am studying hair cuticles right now and i dont hae time to write all advice out



I have dry, very course hair. Without gel (which I'm trying to avoid) it looks like a fro. Suggestions?

the gel has alcohol in it which makes it worse. use something with glycerin in it



I have dry, very course hair. Without gel (which I'm trying to avoid) it looks like a fro. Suggestions?

I have the same problem, but I use a product called "Frizz Free" by Schwarzkopf and it works wonders... its not a gel or wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security