Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair gels that are dry-looking?

I spike my hair but I dont like the wet look I get. What are some products out there that will not make my hair look wet/shiny.



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

Definitely use hair wax it does the job and you can buy it at any local wal-mart, k-mart etc store. It works really well I used to have that same problem.



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

moose.



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

Moose..and also if you use a hair serum first you won't have to deal with puffy hair.



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

Try some waxes or gums, they usually dont make ur hair look wet.But not too much or it will look greasy



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

mousse...hair putty



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

Garnier fructice has a pliable clay that works great and Got to be has a glue in a yellow bottle that my friends like to.



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

mnoose or a hole lot oh hair spray i also spike me hair



Hair gels that are dry-looking?

Gels will always give you the wet look. If you want a dry look go with a wax, pomade, or cream. American Crew has alot of products to offer for this look, I personally like using Fiber on Men's hair. I gave you a link to the A. Crew Website for you to take a look at. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security