Thursday, June 17, 2010

HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel b

Well use a straitener and some dry conditioner(its a kind of conditioner where u can apply it on dry hair) and after you have applied the conditioner straiten your hair



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

same problem



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Shampoo, Conditioner



Or just let the hairdresser fix it



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

John Frieda Frizz Ease, works great.



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

I have been using L'oreal professional it isn't sold at like drug stores its sold at like beauty salons it works amazing like I love it.. my salon sel out of it... and they have good stuff for curly hair.. like whats great about the line is they don't have so many products where you are like which one I should pick.. its great I really like it



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

dude!!! my hair is just like that!



go get herbal essnses dangeroulsy straight



and get a straightner and wait about 1 hour after you wash it, make sure its kinda dry or damp, then straighten it!



if your like me it will take 1-2 hours. lol but its totally worth it!



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Omg, i know what you mean. I am a red head who has long curly hair. For one, if you straighten it all the time that definately will dry it up and feel disgusting so dont straighten it as often. But, if you use lots of mousse and hairspray and gel, cut that down a bit too. Look for "Hair Treatment Creme" this will make your hair softer and more healthier. Use shampoo and conditioner that specifically aims for dry, frizzy curly hair.



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Pantene works best for me my hair is wavy... I use the pantene that is for curly or wavy hair to lock the curls without frizz.. then deep mosturizer conditioner...



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Try deep conditioning treatments. If you can get it from a salon K-PAC reconstructive conditioner works really well. Try to not use products with heavy alcohol content in them since that dries out hair and natural oils. Don't wash hair every day. Spray leave in conditioner on your hair even if you haven't shampooed.



Hope it helps



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

pure olive oil as a conditioner



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

it sounds like you need hairapy, i to suffer from dry, fizzy ends, i have straight hair, i used sunsilk and it really worked i saw an improvment after about two weeks,



good luck



i sourced a site that will help you choose the right products for you and your hair type, its worth checking out



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

I think the best thing for u to do is invest in a ceramic straightning iron and some oil sheen it works great 4 me. First u should take a trip to a certified beautician and have her or him trim and treat your hair. If money is tight just go and get ur ends trimed twice a month and go from there. Good Luck Girl.



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

DO NOT shampoo. shampoo strips the natural oils from your hair.



do some at home deep conditioning treatments- you can purchase hot oil deep conditioners from you local drug stores or try using the olive oil you keep in your cupboard. Dependong on length, heat up anywhere from 1 tablespoon to1/2 cup for 3-45 sec. make sure it isnt too hot then dip your ends into, slather oer your head. wrap your head warm, moist towel for about 20 minutes and that will help.



Repeat weekly.



You can also look into using daily leave in conditioners.



do not leave in any conditioner woth protein- it will damage your hair.



ive learned to love my curls as ive laerned to take care of them better.



good luck!



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

go and get some hello hydration shampoo and conditionar it works like no other. its amazing.=] and also its in a blue bottle./



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

use conditioner and a moisturising shampoo and to get rid of frizz i swear this works its so cool try it rub a dryer sheet down your hair its gets rid of frizz.



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

There's rehydrating shampoo %26amp; conditioner.



Use that, and ceramic straightners to straighten [ceramic is better, and does less damage].



I bought my straightner for $20 at Meijer. They aren't as expensive as most people think.



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Stay away from hair products with alcohol... They will only dry your hair out more. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and a good leave-in. Stick with salon products... Pricey but worth it. You want to weigh your hair down with a lot of moisture, and it will feel a lot better. I also recommend using a deep treatment at least once a week. They sell them in packets at most salons. Just shampoo first, work the treatment through your ends (use a generous amount) and let sit for a half an hour or so. If you can wrap it in plastic and put a blow dryer to it, that will also help lock the moisture into your cuticle. Bottom line: moisture = a good thing!



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

go to your local beauty supply store were the professional go,I'd say get proclaim moisturizing shampoo an moisturizing conditioner an reconstructive conditioner



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

Well, I happen to have just such hair, and mine is pretty long and thick as well...here's what I do:



1-To wash I'II use some sort of dry scalp shampoo, like Head %26amp; Shoulders dry scalp, or Pantene Pro-V winter rescue is really good too, or really any shampoo that specifies it's for curly hair (the protein structure of curly hair is different and is more prone to dryness and breakage than straight hair). Then I use a conditioner meant for people with dry hair, or dyed hair, like Dove's Intense Moisturizing conditioner (something with "intense moisture" is usally good for dry hair). Also, don't shampoo every day, I wash my hair every other day, but if you must wash it every day, don't shampoo, this dries out your hair. I also leave the conditioner sitting in my hair for a good 5 minutes, to really let it work. Then I wrap it up in a towel turban and let it dry a little bit



2 - To straighten curly frizzy hair: I spray %26amp; comb through some spray on leave-in conditioner (a lot of it! any kind works in my experience, although try to get something with a lot of protein in it, though this is not the best for your skin...) then add some straightening product of some sort (I use Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm - only at beauty supply stores, but basically look for things that say "for curly hair" or reduces frizz") and brush this through. Then I spray on some heat protectant (I use Alberto V05 MIRACLE! mist, i think you can get it at the grocery store). I have really thick hair, so I blow dry in 2 sections, I put the top half up in a bun on top of my head and blow dry the bottom half, making sure to always blow down towards the ground and brushing the entire time, to avoid frizz, then I bring down the top half and blow dry that too. A good blow dryer that blows really hard and hot works best cuz then hair doesn't have time to air dry, which induces frizz. Once dry, I let it cool, and then I spray more heat protectant on it, and use a ceramic hair straightening iron to straighten it (again in 2 sections, cuz my hair is so thick). Then sometimes if little frizzies are sticking up I smooth some John Frieda satin shine finishing creme (at the grocery store!) thru it (just a little bit goes a long way, this stuff is awesome!) I use brilliant brunette, but use whatever your hair color is, they come in all colors. Sometimes the moisture from the creme unstraightens it a tad, so I straighten a little more with the iron, then add a quick spritz of hairspray all around.



3 - To wear curly, I find that air drying gives the best curls (plus lots of products, that is!) My hair is EXTREMELY curly, so I don't normally use a diffuser to blow dry, but you can if you need your hair to be dry faster. I start off by adding the leave-in conditioner and brushing thru, then I add some curl-defining gel (Biolage defining elixir - only at beauty supply stores, is VERY awesome), some normal hair gel (surprisingly my favorite is LA Looks "curl look" at the grocery store) not much, just a squirt goes a long way, and then i add some spray-on gel (Hebral Essences spray gel - at the grocery store), I brush all these thru so my hair is straight, then i kind of toussle it by flipping my head upside down and shaking my hands through it and then flipping it back over my head, then i let it air dry. If you don't overdo it with the hair gel, you won't get that crunchy look, it will be soft and oh so beautiful (seriously, don't overdo it, my hair is halfway down my back and I use about the size of a quarter)! Once it's dry, you can use the John Frieda satin shine finishing creme to smooth out any renegade frizzies, but i will also use the hair straightener to straighten pieces around my face, or a curling iron to curl any pieces that didn't curl right, or you can bunch some frizz together, untangle it, and turn it into a curl with the iron. I may also add some hair spray when it looks like how i want it. If you air dry, this whole process (minus the extra styling with the irons) takes ~5 minutes and you're good to go! IMPORTANT: DON'T TOUCH YOUR HAIR AFTER STYLING IT!! THE MORE YOU TOUCH THE CURLS, THE FRIZZIER THEY WILL BE!!



The key in any case is to keep your hair super-moisturized, so that it doesn't absorb any extra moisture from the air, which is what causes frizz (dry hair will absorb water, like a towel...) Also a blow dryer with ionic and/or ceramic technology and ceramic hair straighteners are fabulous. You may not notice the difference after one try, but give it a month or two and you will have fabulous hair! Also, don't buy Conair brand hair irons (though the blow dryers can be good), they are cheap but horrible. I use Hot Tools, it's salon quality without the salon price. Also, B-100 vitamins help out with hair healthiness (as well as nervous system health - i.e. stress! - reduced cramps during that time of the month, and many other health benefits!), this won't create instant results, but over time your hair will thank you (although it does make your pee bright yellow, just to warn you). I've tried just about everything, and I think i've got it down, so these are the tips that work for me, I hope it helps you!



HELP! people with really really dry, fizzy, curly hair, what really works to help it look and feel better?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security