Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

what can I buy or home remedie for my hair! It needs to be looking healhy for tomorrow night!!



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Avocadoes are good for dry hair. Make sur e it is ripe. Cut it mash it and apple to hair, let it stay on for about 10 min. your hair should like nice.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

DRINK MORE MILK AND PUT BABY OIL IN IT...



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

try to buy oil for hair.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

i dont know how well you can do by tomorrow night



but try these



hot oil treatment



deep conditioner



heat protectant spray before you blow dry/.flat iron/curling iron



use a hair wax...it will hold ur stule and smooth ends and flyaways and frizzies



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

I love 3 Minute Miracle by Aussie. I was introduced to it by a friend on a houseboating trip. Our hair was getting fried from the sun, wind blasted from waterskiiing and stripped by the lakewater and sand. We used the 3 minute miracle (we actually left it in for like 10 mins) and our hair felt softer than before the trip. I would deffinately recomend it for a quick fix and as a weekly routine for someone with naturally dry hair. Alternately you could use olive oil or something fatty like that but those methods are messy.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo



and Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner



WORKS SOOO WELL



I LOVE IT



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Get some cholesteral and condition your hair with it. Then put a plastic cap on it. Leave it in for about 5 min. Then wash your hair really good.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Dont put too much heat on it. Get some frizz ease hair serum. Its made by john freida and it works like magic. It will help, and it will help with breakage and put moisture back in your hair.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

pantene prov has a great hair mask that deep conditions and repairs. or if you want to spend a bit more, get bumble and bumble's deep. its an absolutely amazing deep conditioner



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Don't wash your hair as often. It just dries it out.



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

mayo



Help! my hair is extremly dry and breaking?

Try eating food rich in protein and vitamin B like beans, nuts, bananas and oatmeals.They carry essential vitamins and minerals that are just the nutrients you need to get beautiful, shiny and strong hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security