Thursday, June 17, 2010

Drying hair on velcro rollers?

My hair tends to frizz and puff out a bit if I blow dry it, but if I let it dry natural it just drys whichever way it wants to and doesn't look styled in any way. Even though I am a guy my Aunt (who trained to be a hairstylist years ago but gave it up since) has been trying to talk me into letting her style it either trying a straightening iron on my hair or drying it on velcro rollers to see if it will lay better. I wasn't sure about this. But apparently she is coming around in a couple of hours to dry my hair on the rollers. I asked her if she could use the iron first, but she said she'd have to buy one first but she has the rollers already so will try them first. I've never had anything like this done to my hair before. What's involved and how long does it take? Is it easy to wash out or restyle if I don't like it?



Drying hair on velcro rollers?

It sounds like she is just going to use hot rollers which doesn't take long at all and once you wash it, there will be no more. You should be fine! It'll probably take less then an hour all together but it depends on how much hair you have and how thick it is.



Drying hair on velcro rollers?

Okay first why do you worry to much. Your hair bounces back into your natural curls after your shower. Just let your aunt have a try and if it doesn't work, oh well. There's nothing dangerous about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security