Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is dry, how to make them smooth and silky?

Use a Hair Mask couple times a week. Leave on 5 minutes.Try John Frieda Reconstruction Deep Conditioning.



My hair is dry, how to make them smooth and silky?

am an absolute addict of Aveda. The first thing that attracted me about the range was:



1. The fact that they only use natural ingredients. All the ingredients are plant based and the fragrances are all natural essential oils. They are not tested on animals either.



2. The smell of all the products. I have always been into aromatherapy and all the Aveda products use the highest quality essential oils in their recipes. Each product smells different. My personal favourite smell in this range is the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitaliser, which smells of bergamot, so it has quite a citrus, fresh smell.



Out of the whole Aveda range though Elixer is the most used product.



I have incredibly dry hair (made worse by having highlights) and before I used this I had tried dozens of different conditioners to try to make my hair shine and feel soft but nothing worked.



As soon as I put this on for the first time though I knew it was right for me. My hair instantly felt soft and silky, and also smelt incredible. It is quite a heady, sensual smell, and there are definate notes of Ylang Ylang.



Most leave in conditioners leave your hair looking dull and greasy, but this one is so light that you can't go wrong. I use a lot more than the suggested 10pence piece allocation, but this is probably down to the fact I have quite thick, long hair.



I usually apply it when the hair is dripping wet, I use about 2 10 pence piece ammounts. Then I let my hair dry for a while before applying another application of it (especially concentrating on the dryest area's of my hair) before I blow-dry my hair. This really protects your hair from the damaging affects of heat styling.



Elixir is perfect for all hair types. It is quite light so is good for normal, short, fine and greasy hair.



If your hair is particularly dry (like mine) I would suggest using a normal wash-out conditioner first (such as Aveda's Rosemary and Mint condit ioner) and you will find your hair will soon be in tip-top condition.



Because this is a leave in conditioner, it makes it ideal for anyone who is on the go. It is great to put in your swimming bag as it takes no time at all, you just brush it through your hair and leave it to dry naturally.



Some people may look at the price of Aveda products and think they are exensive. Please do not let this put you off, because all the products last much longer than supermarket brands and the way they make your hair look and feel is well worth the little extra.



I urge you all to buy this product! Your hair will thank you for it!



My hair is dry, how to make them smooth and silky?

use hot oil treatments, like jojoba oil, condition before you shampoo and when u shampoo only do the scalp. the soap will run down the shaft so ther eis no need to scrub your hair.. condition again, and use a deep conditioner about once a week. Rinse your hair with COLD water. you'll get used to it. it's much much better for your hair. air dry whenever possible, but if you must blot, use paper towels.



Only run your hands through wet hair, avoid combing or brushing. if you can, stop using brushes for a while alltogether, but if and when you do brush use a boar bristle brush, comb through first with a wide-toothed comb then brush down from th e scalp to draw the natural oils downt he shaft of your hair.



Do not use styling products or blowdryers. These are extremely wearing to your hair. No hair dye either. If you must change the color use Henna, it only alters the condition of your hair by coating the shafts with a natural protein.



I promise you'll notice a HUGE difference if you do follow through on all of these steps. My hair was breaking off after repeated bleaching over the summer and I finally did a little research and gathered all these tips. My hair looks and feels SO much better!



My hair is dry, how to make them smooth and silky?

I am is dry so Iamsee the www.hair clinic site.com good result.



so you see the same site very confident. thank you



My hair is dry, how to make them smooth and silky?

You can use plain mayo and put that in your hair. Sounds nasty it works though! Or you can buy some Treat me right it's made by Bed Head it's kinda pricey but it works! Also buy Biosilk or CHI Infusion work that through your hair. That will make it soft and shiny. Buy a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner like Cat Walk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey, Bed Heads Dumb Blonde, Biolage Conditioning balm with moisterizing shampoo, My favorite is Soy Milk Shampoo and Conditionar by Sexy hair. Remember you get what you pay for! I worked at a Salon for 3 years lots of people didn't want to spend very much money on a hair product but once they did they were very happy with the results!



Good Luck! I hope one of those works for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security