Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

My daughter has beatiful long blonde curley hair. Every morning is a hassle. It it so tangled and ratted, just unbelievable. We have used almost all beaty products and even old remedies.....nothing works. I would love to beable to brush her hair and for her not to scream when someone mentions "Brush" Please if anyone has any suggestions. They would be greatly appreciated.



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

I am about to give you a secret that is going to improve your life immensely. You're going to think I'm crazy but hear me out. Downey Fabric Softener. All Downey is is water softener and fragrance. It will do nothing to your kidlet's hair but make the tangles slide out. It won't condition her hair at all so if she needs conditioner, you still have to use it but use the Downey last, just like a cream rinse. I keep it diluted 50/50 with water in a water bottle on my station to detangle kids' hair when they come in for hair cuts and used it on my hair and my daughters' hair when we both had long hair. You won't believe how well it works. Also, you don't have to dilute it, but it doesn/t have to be full strength to work. I have had a bottle of Downey in my station for the 25 years I've been doing hair and every client I tell comes back to thank me because it works better than any detangler. Email me if you have any questions but it really is the best!



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

Have you tried braiding her hair at night, this may prevent some of the tangles that occur while she is sleeping. If not, spray her hair with Johnson and Johnson No More Tangles before you brush it in the morning and see if that helps.



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

My daughter leaves the conditioner in she doesn't rinse it out, she squeezes all the water out and puts on a small amount of conditioner and combs it out in the shower then drys normally, I don't know if this will work, can't hurt to give it a try.



Her hair is so so so curly.



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

omg does she really scream when someone says brush?!



thats kinda funny, sorry.



but try going to walmart and buy Vo5 hot oil treatments



and use those, they work VERY good!



it will make her hair so smooth



then when you are done washing her hair try leaving some conditoiner in it or if she doesnt use it then take some of yours and when her hair is damp or wet then run your fingers through her hair with a quarter size amount of conditioner



also try going a drugstore or walgreens and buy a snag free brush



:D



good luck!



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

Make sure it is not a medical problem. I think it is easier in the morning if you leave it braided at night. There are spray in conditioners that make things more manageable. If it makes her too miserable then pick a pixie type short haircut. She can put a couple of barrettes on to dress it up. Mmm



I have a 2 year old with terrible dry ratted hair. Tried everything possible. Nothing works!!!?

Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security