Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Try giving yourself a hot oil treatment. I have the same problem and that helps a lot.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

try baby oil, itll keep it wetish, just dont overuse



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Try sunsilk shampoo by helene curtis. it is in a pink bottle. it works like a charm.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

try a leave in conditioner



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Try putting mayonaise in it after shampooing and conditioning, leave it in for a while, and then wash it out. Also, there are various hair conditioners that make your hair softer and more healthy.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

vo5 makes a great gel wax in a little red tub. put a little in your palm and rub your hands together, then rub in starting at the roots to the tips, using your fingers like a comb. start at the back and work your way forward. hair will look healthy, shiny and moisturized. if you use too much, rub the excess off with a paper towel.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

grease scalp



let conditioner sit in hair for 5+ minutes



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

garnier fruitice is the best shampoo and conditioner for that kinda stuff it worked on me and I hope it works for you!



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Alternative remedies that worked for me.



1. Mayonnaise



2. Lightly heated olive oil.



3. Coconut hair oil



4. Beat some eggs and spread it on. It's stinky but works good.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

i had the same issue.. i added some tea tree oil to a spray bottle of water , and I spray my hair daily... it works great.. some say to put it directly into ur shampoo bottle...



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

ok I have the same problem only thing works for me is to get a packet of Hask Placenta, henna 'n' placenta treatment it like condonor, but I get it in the packets and it works sssoooo good, and my hair is freaky dry and I have some oil so it works good for that too. You can buy it at walmart, health food stores, or a beauty supply store. It's natural and cheap. ^_^ good luck.



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Yes. I sure can AND want to help you. The perfect choice is Shaklee Hair Care without any harmful ingredient but full of natural ingredients such as zinc, ginseng and many many......



When you need me, please contact me or visit the website www.shaklee2u.com.my or www.shaklee.com



ALL THE BEST!



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

I have dry hair too unfortunately, prob from all the coloring I do...alot of these people's answers are good and you just have to try a few of them and see what works for your hair.



Avocado can be expensive, but its great on dry hair, yuck I know. I tried mayonnaise once and my hair stunk for a week.



Currently I use equal amounts of conditioner with olive oil and leave it on for a few minutes, even apply heat to your head if you can while mixture is on. Do that a couple of times a week.



Hope that helps!



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Queen Helene Cholesterol treatment is the best way I know of. It conditions the scalp as well as the hair. The first thing you do after buying the product which is fairly inexpensive ($3-$5) is comb out your hair and apply it everywhere, use as much as you want it doens't matter how much you put on as long as your hair is coated in it. Then take a plastic shopping bag and cover your hair with it and tie it off. Apply low heat for 30 minutes and wash out.



It takes a long time to wash it all out it is very thick!



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

For free tips on natural homemade methods for dry hair remedy



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

wash it with mayo then dish washing liquid that will make feel better



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

try a mixture of henna powder and 1 egg with lots of lemon juice to fight the stinky smell. leave for half an hour then shampoo it off with your regular brand. works for me :)



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

stay away from hotiols .Go get a reconstructive pack from a beauty supply store after you get out of the shower put it in your hair leave it on for at least 45min even if the packet says five min still leave it on for 45 min with a plastic cap or saran wrap over your head than rinse it out.Keep your hair moist during the 45 minutes.Go out and get a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner don't buy a heavy conditioner make sure it doesn't have the bad wax word in the ingredients.Good luck



My hair is so dry! I have tried everything! But still its DRY DRY DRY!!! Please someone help me.?

Try a deep condtioner and add a little heat. Adding heat will make it a more intense conditioning. You might have even over conditioned your hair. Maybe try a clarifying shampoo then add a conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security